· HIGH-TECH WHERE SAFETY IS CONCERNED: The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability. Direct Fibre Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH. It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell. The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
· Perfect ventilation Developed in the wind tunnel, the helmet’s exterior is perfectly aerodynamic
· Plug & play Loudspeaker, microphone, and antenna for the SC2 and SC1 communication systems are pre-installed as standard
· Optimal for Bluetooth® and radio reception Integrated antenna, pre-installed loudspeaker and microphone
· Light and comfortable Optimized acoustics and fit
· Extra-large anti-fog lens Wide field of vision, even in a sporty riding position